martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

late spring

well, this is the first entry that I write in blogspot platform. My name is Fernanda, now I'm living in Santiago, but I was born in Chillan, a little city in the south of this country. I am twenty seven years old and I am living in this city because I am studying cinema here, at university. I am in a 5th grade, and I just want to leave this place! I like a lot of things, if I could mention some of them these would be, seeing movies, being with friends, going to cinema, sawing flowers or trees in the backyard of my house, reading... I like foggy days and southern weather, I don't really like Santiago very much, except for its old galleries and little streets. Summer makes me be depressed, I wish spring stays for a long time.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Fernanda !

    I love too the southern weather. Once I was on Chillan, it was on summer of some year but I remember two things, the first one it was so hot, and the second that it has a beautiful sky.

    I hope that you can leave Santiago as soon as possible.

    Respects !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh great! I also like movies. I hope soon you finish your career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh great! I also like movies. I hope soon you finish your career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh great! I also like movies. I hope soon you finish your career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh great! I also like movies. I hope soon you finish your career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Fernanda! I see that we are of same career, I'm in fourth year and all I want is to finish it once!

    ResponderEliminar