martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

SOAP OPERAS AND CINEMA

Well when I was a child, I felt very bored watching movies, I only wanted to watch soap operas with my aunt Guti. My parents didn't allow me to do that, because they said that it was so dramatic, and problematic, and sad, all things denied for a little girl. Anyway I watched every soap opera on mega and chilevision channels. The exaltation of quotidian life problems seemed to be funnier than Bananas in Pijamas, I really loved Marisol's life, a poor woman with a poor and sad life, full of lies, misery, etc. She lost her baby immediately when it was born, and for a lot years she didn't find him, or her, I didn't remember. I remember Esmeralda too, in one chapter Enrique Iglesias appeared, yes, the same guy who threw from stage a gold seagull in Viña del Mar Festival. Well, I love melodrama but I hate Chilean Cinema because the directors (rich people) seem
to be always apologizing for it, with a plastic way to do things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario