martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

My blading solutions to everyday life

I'm going to tell you a bit of a sad story, but don't worry it ends in a happy way. The story is about my "minipimer". Maybe for english native speakers, this term may be uncommon, but I'm only talking about an immersion blender. According the Wikipedia, is a kitchen blade grinder used to blend ingredients or purée food in the container. Now, here comes the sad part of this story: When I was a baby, or little Fernanda, I didn't have any teeth in my mouth, neither, as a family, we had a "minipimer" that could make our lives happier, we only had an old vacuum cleaner in which we later discovered, by opening it, my lonely baby tooth, the first one of my life. Years passed and teeth appeared, and now, me: adult Fernanda, learned how easy life could be just by pressing a button: THE BUTTON OF THE "MINIPIMER" (before pressing the button, you just have to connect it). Now I can grind everything I want. Every morning with the immersion blender, I shake some eggs with a lot of oil and a garlic clove, then later I put the sausage in a fresh slice of bread. Its texture and flavor is what I love, by the strength of my hands shaking a fork, I couldn't get the same experience that melts in my mouth and make endures life in this big city, Santiago o
f Chile.

3 comentarios:

  1. I was scared when you told about "the sad story". I thought that you lost one of your teeth with a minipimer. It's good that it didn't happen.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. The "minipimer" is very useful. In my kitchen is indispensable

    ResponderEliminar